Thursday, June 7, 2018

Zygor Guides Review - Atom

I took the Zygor Leveling Guide for a test-run on my alt account with a level 33 Warlock and a level 40 Paladin. The first thing I noticed was that the quests are selected for your class. I didn’t have to weed out any that would be too hard for the warlock to solo. The other nice thing is that you can skip forward on the quests. Zygor has this option that lets it analyze your level and it gets rid of the quests that aren’t worth doing and shows you only the ones that’ll actually help you level up. It was easy to get my Warlock another 30 levels in only a day of following the guide. The Paladin guide was even easier for me and I never had to do anything but let the guide show me where to go next.
http://realzygorreview.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment